Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back-to-School, The Reese Version




I blame the lack of sharpness in these photos on the sleep blur in my eyes. It has happened for the last few years. I wake up just in time to snap a few pics before she and Dave head out for the bus. This year I decided to use auto focus to try to correct the problem, but it didn't entirely correct the problem. This is when "good enough!" will do. Reese was super excited. I just gave her a hair cut last night so I don't think that side braid will stay in for too long. Reese says it's a new hairstyle for a new year of school. :)
P.S. Isn't this Polaroid shirt awesome? It was a $5 score from Old Navy.

2 comments:

  1. awww! what a sweetie! i love that top pic!
    (and reese is going into gr 2? so is orangie!)

    ReplyDelete