Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back at it




For the first little while during the school year, and whenever we have lots of groceries and lunch items to choose from, lunch making is fun. Here's Zoe's lunch for tomorrow. She has two snack breaks, in which her snack must be in a labelled container (hence the apple bag), and one lunch break. I couldn't find the small stainless steel container for her Planetbox. So instead I used a small stainless steel container from Dollarama. It doesn't have a lid though so I used the metal top of an orange juice container to cover it before I shut the lid. This avoids the moisture from her Tabbouleh sliding around on the top of the compartment and soggy-ing up the sandwiches. That's my tip of the day. ;) Also tabbouleh is great with feta. Zoe and I both agree on that.The cheese crisps (middle compartment) are available in a huge bag at Costco for $8. The multigrain alphabet pretzels are President's Choice. Dave and Zoe spelled words at lunch with these. It was cute. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yummy~
    LJ, Medway starts back Friday Septmeber 30th :) So happy I can still get my "Zoe" fix! How are the girls doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH I COULD BE HALF AS CREATIVE AS YOU... I AM TOTTALLY STEALING YOUR IDEAS
    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. That post made me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little snack sack!

    ReplyDelete