Friday, August 12, 2011

A Tea Party for Four Princesses




Yesterday the girls had two tea parties. Dave insisted I sleep in (love that boy) so he got the girls started with their first party, with orange juice "tea" and cucumbers. I had planned a tea party too so we had that in the afternoon. I have new ice cream sandwiches presses that I couldn't wait to use so I baked up some low fat chocolate sugar cookies and used vanilla frozen yogurt for the ice cream. They were great. I had wanted these presses since I spotted them at Homesense, and now that it's end of season and they were on clearance, I had to get them. obviously. ;) I am going to try making larger batches and freezing them for future enjoyment. I baked the chocolate zucchini muffins using a giant zucchini grown in my garden. This thing was so big that I was able to make battered zucchini with it too. I will definitely be growing zucchini again next year.

1 comment:

  1. Those look yummy! Chocolate zucchini muffins sound delicious, almost healthy ;)

    ReplyDelete