Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Monday, May 30, 2011
Saturday, May 28, 2011
The children had a great time at Storybook this year- I am not sure they wanted to leave. So it was a good thing Dave's soccer game was cancelled today. They also really loved "the snake lady." They loved the snakes and other reptiles and wanted to hold them all (multiple times!)
Friday, May 27, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
1) An adorable new necklace that arrived for me today. Purchased here. (Warning: addictive.)
2) "Flowers" I made from the Superstore Flyer. It is was slightly addicting. Projects to follow...
3) My new ruffle bikini. Ruffles are fun. (Note: It's very awkward to take a picture of your ruffle bikini while you are wearing it, and while trying not too get much skin in the photo. This results in shaky, awkward photos.)
4) Second adorable necklace that arrived with the first one.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
•40 Slimline Sticker Labels
•72 Press n'Stick Clothing DOTS
•12 Shoe Labels
•2 Mini-Metal Tags (Two 20mm rings for attachment included)
•12 Square Labels
Once again, I am very satisfied with the quality of these labels. I'd never tried the metal tags before, and I love how cute it looks on Reese's backpack.
Lovable Labels are Dishwasher safe, microwave safe, waterproof, washer/dryer safe, sun safe, bleach safe, sunscreen safe, temperature safe, and pretty much everything you could want in a label. The Ultimate Camp Pack is available in 10 varieties, which can be seen here.
Lovable Labels has generously supplied us with a "Camp Pack" for one lucky winner! Thanks, Lovable Labels!
To Enter: Go to the Lovable Labels website and leave us a comment (one per day only, please) telling me which one of their amazing product is your fav! Once you’ve entered by leaving a comment, you can gain additional entries:
- Follow @mylovablelabels Twitter for one extra entry.
- ‘Like’ Lovable Labels on Facebook for one extra entry and write below that you are a new fan.
- Follow PlainLJayne for one extra entry.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog and leave us the link for one extra entry.
This giveaway ends just in time for Camp Season on Tuesday May 31st, at 9:00 pm. The winner will be selected by random draw and will have 7 days to respond to our notification email before another winner is selected. This giveaway is open to Canadian and US residents only.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Anyway, our trip was good, but we did get nearly FIVE hours lost. Yeah, that part kind of sucked, but it all worked out. Just so you all know, there is a township of Bethlehem PA, and a city (which is way cooler) and they are about 4.5 hours apart. Just in case you ever wondered. ;)
I have a serious case of raccoon eyes. I may need to consider smaller sunglasses.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
The girls were being so best friend like tonight that I really had no choice but to allow them the sleepover proposed by Reese. I could quite possibly pay for this tomorrow morning...
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
I was playing around with Photoshop last night...
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011
Reese bought these cute little glasses at Claire's tonight. One day she'll get real ones in a style like this. I think they suit her. She lost her front tooth this morning. It had been half hanging there for a few days. This is kind of traumatic for me.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Thanks to all those who entered! Next week I will be doing a camp pack review and giveaway. Stay tuned!
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
P.S. Please give me some tips on how to enlarge photos on my blog. Thanks!