Sunday, March 21, 2010

"You've got Plenty"



Reese and her friend are outside making a "garden" in the sandbox, on the deck. I asked her to look up so I could take a picture. I quickly snapped exactly three shots of her looking up when she looked back down saying, "alright, you've got plenty." So I was either forced to make do, or trick her. So I had to trick her, all for the sake of some pics for my blog. She was talking about the cat coming to wreck her garden, and I said "who, that cat behind me?" So she looked up just long enough for me to snap this last pic. That will do for now...

2 comments:

  1. She's a cutie! I love her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate to having to trick the kids into looking at the camera! Its either that or my eldest wants to pose for me!

    ReplyDelete