Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Dresses

Dave stayed in Toronto last night because he had a work thing today. I was going to keep Reese home from school, but she really wanted to go.
This morning did not start out well. Actually, it was starting out pretty well, but by the time we got to the car, things started to turn ugly. It was no fault of the children (this time), but little issues like frost all over the car, and no scraper were causing the problems. I ran back in the house to get my Pampered Chef stoneware scraper, and that worked like a charm. But then we had car seat issues. And we never made it to the bus. I decided I really should have kept Reese home today. So I did.
We went to the mall and bought new Spring dresses and accessories, as well as a birthday dress for Reese. Then we went to McDonald's for lunch and play land.
Reese decided she was glad she stayed home after all.








I know you can't really see the dress colours in these edits, but after I looked at the photos, I realized that these bright coloured dresses just didn't look right against the neutral tones of our house.



After photos, Zoe felt she really deserved a cupcake.

5 comments:

  1. Your girls are stunning! I would love to see the picture in colour! Bright colour and neutral can really rock. I bet it would be awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific photos! What lovely girls you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those the yellow and blue dresses from TCP? I just bought them for my girls for Easter! And I got King the matching argyle sweater vest outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again your photos and your girls are beautiful! The girls look lovely in their dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful girls. Love their dresses... and of course she deserved a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete