Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Free Time...


Every time the kids are away I have some regrets that I did not spend my time being productive. I am starting to feel that way even as I post this. I didn't even get out of my pajamas until about 2 o'clock. But I did work on this oil painting, which is going to occupy some wall space in the basement. Dave built this canvas for me when I was in University, and it was a landscape that I never wanted to paint in the first place, but now it gets to be whatever I want. You can still see the textures from the landscape underneath, and I like that effect.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the bright colours.

    You'll have to take a picture of it so we can see the whole thing once it's hung up in it's new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything you *don't* do?? :) Seriously, I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete