Monday, March 29, 2010

Attempted Use of Self Timer Function


I decided that if I was to exist in the history of our lives, I would need to use the self timer function on my camera. I have never used it before- which is clear in this first shot. Apparently the self timer was not on...
Maybe if the cat hadn't come into this picture begging me to pet him, it might have been in focus?


Well, at least it's in focus!
See the weird activities I have to resort to when my beloved children are gone?!

9 comments:

  1. I've actually never tried that! Good for you! Little Zoe is your mini me, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first shot, very artsy, and well of course you look great in the others, but I actually love the first one lol. Good for you for trying I haven't attempted the timer yet on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics...that reminds me!!! One day I need to venture into the world of my camera timer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know, there is something about that first shot...it's really just kinda fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. makes me want to try my timer out too... i just have to find a moment where the girls are otherwise occupied...! great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried my timer either. Mind you I hate being infront of the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I relied on self timer for many of my pictures with me and my kids...until son was old enough to snap the pic for us. ALL my pictures of dh and I are either done by son, or the type where we hold the camera at arm's length and snap it lol. Self timer's not so tricky once you get the hang of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots! The first one is quite fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sexy mama!
    -lyndsay

    ReplyDelete